What is Monti APM?
Monti APM is a tool to monitor your applications, debug performance issues, and track errors. It is based on the open source Kadira project, but we take care of running and maintaining it. In addition, there are many improvements and features that are useful to improving your app's performance and fixing errors.
Differences with the open sourced Kadira Server
- Supports production sourcemaps for client errors
- Error insights to find patterns for reproducing and fixing errors
- Monitor incoming HTTP requests (fast render, REST api's, webhooks, server rendering)
- View response time distribution and percentiles. Learn how long the 1 or 5% slowest requests or the median request are in addition to the average
- Track promise rejections
- Add custom events to traces, and more events are tracked by default to better show what the server is doing
- Option to record why an event exists in a trace
- CPU profiles with Meteor 1.4 and newer
- Broken links have been fixed
- Fixes many bugs
- Countless other improvements
- Create an account at app.montiapm.com.
- After signing in, create your first app.
- Connect your app. Simple instructions are shown in Monti APM after creating an app.
Congratulations, you are ready to start monitoring your app! Data will be visible within a minute or two.