What is Monti APM?
Monti APM is a tool to monitor your applications, debug performance issues, and track errors. It is based on the open source Kadira project, but adds some of it's own features.
Differences with the open sourced Kadira Server
- Supports production sourcemaps for client errors
- Error data is updated every 30 seconds instead of waiting up to 30 minutes
- Dashboard charts update automatically
- Copy buttons no longer use flash and work in newer web browsers
- Broken links have been fixed
- Create an account at app.montiapm.com
- Create an app. After signing in, click
Create New and answer the questions.
- Integrate with your app. Simple instructions are shown in Monti APM after creating an app.
Congratulations, you are ready to start monitoring your app! Data will be visible within a minute or two.